<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9998402391174979 --> </head><body>

I'm back!


Hye.. Pynkfaery, desu! I think it had been quite sometimes since the last time I posted graphics here. Owh, guys.. Did you guys read that Wonbin already left?

An official news report was released today (January 28th) that Oh Wonbin is quitting FT Island.

FT Island’s agency F&C Music revealed that Oh Wonbin is quitting the band due to conflicting opinions. “Wonbin always had expressed different opinion about music than other members. He made the decision to quit the band after long deliberation with the agency.” Other members said “We are sad and disappointed that Oh Wonbin quit. We will show improved performance as much as we are going through a difficult time.”- Daum News

Primadonnas are shocked, sad, disappointed and angry.It is certainly impossible to imagine FT Island without Wonbin.

I'm sad. I'm not angry. I'm a primadonna, too. I don't want anybody to leave. I don't want Wonbin to leave.

Oh Wonbin, thank you so much for shining bright in my life for 600 days. You will be in my heart for the next 600 days and more. Best of luck in everything you do =)

I made some gifs, of Wonbin.. from his last MV with FT Island, 'The One'. He looks so beautiful as an FT Islander..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also made some SHINee icons. Do enjoy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

---------------

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels:



DATE: 1/29/2009 COMMENTS:
Comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM/DOUBLE POSTING PLEASE