<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9998402391174979 --> </head><body>

LAYOUT OVERLOADED!! {updated 30/06/09}


Hello everyone!Chazzie in the house! Finally I finished most of the requests sent to me since early June. Sorry that you have to wait a loooonnggg time before you get your layout. However, there are some layout that I haven't finish yet, and I hope I can finish it by this weekend. I'm sorry that I didn't email you guys personally along with the code, because I have to key in verification code after every 5 emails that I sent, and sending 10+ separate emails are so not easy. I hope you guys okay with it..If you have any question or need help with the layout, I hope you can email me personally..

So, here's the tutorial:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR LAYOUT
1. click on your name
2. a new page will appear
3. click DOWNLOAD FILE (.txt)
4. open the NOTEPAD file
5. Copy the CODE and PASTE it at HTML area

HOW TO USE THE LAYOUT {FOR NEW BLOGGER}
1. Log in your Blogger
2. Click LAYOUT > EDIT HTML
3. Click REVERT TO CLASSIC TEMPLATE
4. Paste the code that you downloaded

HOW TO KEEP YOUR OLD CONTENT AT THE SIDEBAR {OLD BLOGGER}
1. Open EDIT HTML
2. Copy and SAVE the old HTML to NOTEPAD
3. PASTE the new code
4. MOVE your sidebar content (i.e affy list, link list, etc) by COPY & PASTE

HOW TO USE LIVEJOURNAL LAYOUT
1. Go to CUSTOMIZE/EDIT LAYOUT
2. select journal style - GRAYS
3. choose set up - 2 columns, sidebar on the left
4. Put the CSS code at "Custom stylesheet "

---------------------
FIND YOUR NAME AND CLICK ON IT
Those who can't find theirs, hope you can wait. I'm uploading it one by one..

» » AZN_SW3IN
» » DEBBIE
» » ISEUL
» » JAELLIE
» » KELLY
» » MEIYEE
» » MELANCHOLIC
» » MICKEY WxM
» » RAINxclouds
» » ROFLcopter
» » SAGSAPPHIRE
» » SILVER
» » STARR
» » STILDOLLx3
» » WTPHO
» » XIAO
» » ZANA
» » JiaXin1 JiaXin2 JiaXin3
» » SHATTERED HEARTS
» » MARSHIE BANNER
» » BOBO1 BOBO2 BOBO3
» » KARISSE
» » koozie pinacolada
» » RyeoNa Park
» » TIFFANY {MYSPACE}
» » ZANA {mYSPACE}


hehehe...looks like list of exam candidates!

------
pending/status list.. I'm working on your request ^^
Zana --- Myspace layout
Karisse --- Coding the layout
Marshie --- Layout
Crepuscular Tears --- icons
Latienza --- Link Button
Josellemae --- Link button
Bobo --- Coding
KArisse --- Multiply layout
koozie pinacolada --- Layout
Tiffany --- MySpace Layout
RyeoNa --- Layout
Jennifer --- LJ Layout

~ those who're still in pending list..I'm not being biased or anything..but among the reason why I haven't finish yours are:
1. I need to find the HQ pictures
2. I need to edit the picture that you gave me first, since it's not HQ.
3. I'm so slow at coding MySpace, Friendster and LJ layout! >.<

m(_=_)m

Some of the requests have been given to PynkFaery or Nana, so they might have email you personally along with the layout, like Jiayun and Alcheria..

*wahhh...still so many !!!! @_@ x.x >.<

And we have a bunch of New Affies!




And I'll update our affy list ASAP!

{Hangeng icon by Desires}


DATE: 6/26/2009 COMMENTS:
Comments:
thanks for mine<3
I LOVE IT!
 
^.^ Thanks so much! LUV ITT!!
=DD
But in your affies? for silver candy, i was really confused cuz the link button says Silver RAIN instead of Silver CANDY. So i'm like, hm? When did we become affies?? XP

Thanks again!
 
OMG, UNNIE *tears*
its so gorgeous *-* i'm in love... totally in love <3 i'll open my blog all the time now *-* thaaank you *hugs virtually*

hope you're okay ^^
 
kelly ~ glad that you love it ^^

Silver Rain ~ Mianhe! I messed up thel ink button..however, I already link you also.. ^^ thanks for pointing it out... *haisy..chazzie unnie is so messed up*

Debbie ~ I'm happy that you love the layout *hugs Debbie in return*
 
chazzie~!! XD
wow...im currently having headache..hope i finish the request b4 the due (i gave the due myself haha)

penang is hot..perak was hotter~!! and got (.) plak...empangan je rase haha. will cya soon ^^
 
nana ~ don't push yourself.. get well soon *hugs*
 

Post a Comment

NO SPAM/DOUBLE POSTING PLEASE